Found this recipe on http://www.bettycrocker.com and HAD to share!!!!
- Prep Time: 20 MIN
- Total Time: 1 HR 55 MIN
- Servings: 15
The flavors of banana cream pie come together in this easy and delicious poke cake!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) banana instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sliced bananas
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan; cool in pan on rack 5 minutes.
- With handle of wooden spoon (1/4 to 1/2 inch in diameter), poke holes almost to bottom of cake every 1/2 inch, wiping spoon handle occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In medium bowl, stir together Filling ingredients. Pour over cake immediately; spread evenly over surface, working back and forth to fill holes. (Some filling should remain on top of cake.) Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over cake. Just before serving, top with bananas and cookies. Cut into 5 rows by 3 rows.